Employment Opportunities To Grow With Us
Oxford Bank believes that our success begins with the people we employ and the community we serve. We look for dedicated, professional team members with a strong desire to serve our communities. At Oxford Bank you will find exciting job opportunities in all areas of the financial services industry. Positions in departments such as: commercial lending, consumer and retail banking, mortgage lending, information technology, data processing, accounting, operations, marketing, and human resources.
Oxford Bank is proud of our reputation and of our employees. Our high level of customer loyalty and employee satisfaction, as well as our longevity as the oldest independent community bank in Oakland County, clearly communicates our growth, dedication and focus.
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), training opportunities and more. To better appreciate the opportunity of working with Oxford Bank, we invite you to review our career opportunities and Benefit Package below.
- Personal Banker
- Customer Service Representative
- Interactive Teller Specialist
- Collections Manager
- Treasury Management Sales Representative
- Business Loan Associate - Loan Closing
- Business Loan Associate - Underwriting
- Closing Coordinator
More information about Oxford Employment Opportunities is available by calling 248-814-6573 or stopping by one of our branch locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of Oxford Bank to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. As part of the Company's equal employment opportunity policy, Oxford Bank will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders.
In recognition of the contributions of our employees, Oxford Bank offers a competitive benefit package that assists our employees in maintaining their lifestyle and well-being.
Eligible employees of Oxford Bank enjoy the following benefits:
- Health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, FSA and disability.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match: Our 401(k) plan provides a wide range of investment options.
- Paid Time Off: Our PTO policy provides employees with paid time off from work for vacation, personal business and sick time.
- Paid Holidays: Eight paid holidays annually.