Donate to the
Oxford Community Memorial and Victims Fund
In response to the tragedy resulting in the death of four Oxford High School students and serious injuries to other students and a teacher, the "Oxford Community Memorial and Victims Fund" was established to accept donations for the victims and their families.
To allow for any additional walk-in donations, this Fund at Oxford Bank will accept donations until Saturday, January 15th, 2022. We now have a new option set up via a partnership with National Compassion Fund, supported by Go Fund Me, at no cost. Foundations, Businesses, Corporations and Individuals alike will be able to use this new option. You can donate online with debit/credit cards; wire transfers can be used, and checks can be mailed directly to the National Compassion Fund. This new fund will accommodate Foundations and Corporations that need a 501(c)(3) option.
Donations may continue to be sent by utilizing any of the following channels
- Click here for the GoFundMe account
- For donations of $5,000 or greater, we recommend donating by check or wire transfer.
Donate by check:
- Mail your check to: National Compassion Fund, 1450 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Payable to: National Compassion Fund. Please write "Oxford" in the memo line.
Electronic Payment Information:
- Organization Name: National Compassion Fund, LLC
- Organization Phone Number: (571) 312-9810
- Organization Street Address: 1450 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- Federal Tax ID/EIN: 30-0022798
- Account Name: National Compassion Fund, LLC
- Banking Institution Name: Bank of America
- Banking Address: 2747 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- Account Number: 435044938017
- Wire Routing Number: 026009593
- ACH Routing Number: 051000017
Questions about this fund may be directed to: