At most banks, a debit card is just a convenient piece of plastic. But for our Kasasa® account holders, a debit card is your golden ticket to qualify for rewards. Sign up for a free Kasasa checking account, and use your card to qualify for rewards that matter to you, including nationwide ATM withdrawal fee refunds.*
- Free MasterCard® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Cash Back® checking accounts
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to ATMs, via the NYCE and Plus System ATM networks
- Better way to track your purchases
- Receive receipts for every transaction
- Each transaction appears on your monthly statement
The security and protection of your account transactions is a top priority at Oxford Bank. To safeguard your accounts against fraudulent activity, we have blocked all signature, offline, and PIN based transactions over $150 done in Nevada, California, and in any amount outside of the United States.
We may also occasionally restrict debit card transactions in states where fraud is prevalent. This block is for ATM Cards and MasterCard Debit Cards.
If you have plans to travel to another state or outside of the United States, please contact us so that we may add a temporary override on your card.
For PIN Change Services, please call the following number for calls made inside of the US: (888) 891-2435. International calls may be made to (206) 467-1552. You will then need to follow the prompts given to change your PIN.
Once you PIN has changed, you will receive a notice. If there is an issue during your PIN change process, you will be directed to call Oxford Bank at (248) 628-2533.
Please note that there are some restricted PIN numbers, which include but are not limited to:
- 2222, etc.
Lost your debit card? Click here for more information.
Daily debit card transaction limits are as follows:
- $505 withdrawal at ATMs
- $2,500 point-of-sale (POS) transactions
*ATM refunds up to $25 per month paid when you qualify