Market conditions can change like the weather — leaving your interest rate lower than when you started. A certificate of deposit (CD) gives you what other investment strategies can't — a fixed rate that will stay the same for the length of your term. At Oxford Bank, we offer terms ranging from 3 months to 6 years and no monthly service fees.
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed interest rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 3 months to 6 years)
- Locked rate for length of term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Penalties for early withdrawal may apply. Rates effective May 1, 2021.