You can now invest your money and not have to worry about market return with Oxford Bank’s new Money Market rates. Our higher balance tiers now pay interest based on the one-month LIBOR, and may change the first business day of each calendar quarter. Expand your relationship with an account that provides a fair return in sync with the economy, and no effort by you.
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- Competitive, tiered rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Direct check writing ability*
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- Avoid the $7.50 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum average daily balance
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000
*Regulation limits the number of transfers or withdrawals that can be made on savings and on money accounts during the calendar month or statement cycle to another account of yours or to a third party by means of preauthorized or automatic transfer, telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party.
|$50,000 < $99,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$100,000 < $249,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|
|$250,000 < $499,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of May 1, 2021, and is subject to change at any time. The minimum balance to open an account is $1,000. Account fees may reduce earnings. Money Market Accounts are available for personal accounts only.