Fraud is on the rise. Always stay prepared with Kasasa Protect™.
There's a battle underway for your identity, and criminals don't fight fair. Make sure you're ready. This one-stop defensive strategy helps protect you against identity theft, credit card fraud, data breaches, and other deceptive attacks. Kasasa Protect operates around the clock monitoring your sensitive information, providing reports, and intervening as needed. By adding Kasasa Protect, you can rest easier because we're monitoring your information 24/7.
Whether proactively assessing threats behind the scenes or deploying head-on restoration services should something occur, Kasasa Protect is always battling for you. Add a first — and last — line of personal defense by signing up today!
Sign up for Kasasa Protect at any of our branches today.
- Comprehensive identity protection and restoration solution
- Employs around-the-clock monitoring for fraudulent activity
- Immediately alerts you to any suspicious activity
- Quick, hands-on process of restoring your information should fraud occur
- Full suite of offerings, including:
- 24/7 credit monitoring
- Annual credit reports
- Monthly credit score and tracker
- Dark web monitoring
- Lost wallet protection
- Identity restoration
- Coverage from every angle provides peace of mind
- Funds directly deducted from your checking every month — no credit card needed!
- Exclusive pricing for all Kasasa checking account holders – $7.99 per month!
- All other checking account holders – $12.99 per month
- Not locked into a contract; no time commitment necessary
Activate Kasasa Protect in minutes!
Upon enrollment, Kasasa Protect starts working immediately. However, be sure to log in and verify your identity so that you can get the most value out of this service. Just check your email for your activation link or visit secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Add Kasasa Protect to receive around-the-clock coverage from every angle:
24/7 Credit Monitoring
- Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including:
- Loan data
- New accounts
- And more
- The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity
- Receive full access to annual credit report from TransUnion
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what's moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- Allows you to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such as a social security number or medical identification numbers
- Lost Wallet Protection
- In the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler's checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Optional Add-On Service:
Oxford Bank offers Kasasa Protect, an optional Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Service that includes identity theft, fraud protection, and breach resolution through a separate, third party that can be added to your Kasasa Cash® or Cash Back® account. This add-on service (a) requires your explicit authorization to add these Identity Fraud Protection Services (“opt-in”), (b) charges a separate monthly fee, and (c) can be cancelled at any time.
"Kasasa Protect: Identity Fraud Protection And Restoration Services" collectively includes the following comprehensive services ("Services"):
(1) Credit Services: (a) Reports: an annual credit report from Experian; (b) Scores: a monthly credit score from Experian; and (c) Plotter: a visual twelve (12)-month history of the consumer’s monthly credit scores from Experian.
(2) Monitoring Services: (a) Public Records: Monitors name, address & Social Security Number (SSN) across public records; (b) Dark Web Monitoring: monitors across social networks, chat rooms & black market web sites for personally identifiable information including social security numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, bank account and routing numbers, credit and debit cards, and medical identification numbers; (c) Credit Bureau: monitors for and will provide an email if credit inquiries, new lines of credit, derogatory credit, name changes or changes in address are detected in the consumer’s Experian credit file. Credit monitoring offerings monitor only the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer, and do not monitor, compare, or cross reference the credit file associated with the purchasing consumer to any other credit files maintained by the applicable credit bureaus.
3) Resolution Services: (a) Recovery Services: a professional Identity Recovery Specialist will assist the consumer identify, dispute, expunge any fraudulent activities and (b) Lost Wallet Services: Cancellation & replacement assistance for lost or stolen credit cards and personal documents lost due to loss or identity theft.
Terms & Conditions: Kasasa Protect services are provided by CSID, a part of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. ("Experian"). There are two (2) Kasasa Protect terms and conditions, one governing the program's Services and the other governing the program's online portal, which you must agree to.
(1) Services: Terms & Conditions can be retrieved at an Oxford Bank branch location. ("Services")
(2) Portal: Terms & Conditions can be retrieved online by using the following link: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. ("Portal")
Kasasa Protect services are provided for a monthly fee of $7.99 if you are a Kasasa accountholder, or $12.99 if you are not a Kasasa accountholder. Kasasa Protect is available to a secondary accountholder listed on a joint account for an additional monthly fee of $3.99. Fee(s) will be automatically debited from your account on the third (3rd) of each month. Fee(s) begin on the third (3rd) of the month following your enrollment date and will end one (1) day after Oxford Bank has processed your cancellation request.
Changes & Modifications:
Kasasa Protect’s Services, fees, and providers are variable and may change with proper notification from Oxford Bank or Kasasa, Ltd. Changes in terms, conditions, services, fees and / or providers, if any, will be posted on the Kasasa Protect site located at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. We encourage you to refer to this site on a regular basis for Services information.
To utilize Kasasa Protect you must: (1) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (2) be a resident of the United States or any of its territories, and (3) register and maintain your unique email address (joint accountholders must each provide unique email addresses for this service) via the Kasasa Protect online portal.
To receive Kasasa Protect’s Services, you must (1) agree to the Kasasa Protect Services’ Terms & Conditions and (2) establish the Services’ monthly billing and (3) provide an accurate email address. Upon completing these three activities you will be enrolled in the program. (“Enrollment”). The date upon which these activities are completed will be your enrollment date (“Enrollment Date”).
Within one (1) business day after Enrollment, Kasasa Protect will provide you with an email that includes a link to https://secure.kasasaprotect.com and your subscriber number. After entering your subscriber number, you must verify your personal information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You agree to not misrepresent your identity. You also agree to maintain and update this information, including your email address on a regular basis to ensure its accuracy. Failure to provide and maintain accurate and complete information may prohibit your use of the Services or result in errors in information generated. (“Verification”).
Portal Alerts & Notifications:
Upon verifying your personal information and agreeing to the terms and conditions associated with the Kasasa Protect portal, you will be able to receive alerts and notifications through the portal. Email notifications will be sent to the email address you maintain at https://secure.kasasaprotect.com. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that in order to receive the full complement of Services, including receiving Services’ alerts and notifications via the Kasasa Protect portal, you must first verify your identity and register and maintain your email address at: https://secure.kasasaprotect.com.
Availability of Services:
All items under these three (3) comprehensive services are available to you as identified below.
- Credit Services: After verification, you will be able to view all items listed under Credit Services, including credit information and alert details via the portal.
- Monitoring Services: All items listed under Monitoring Services will begin upon Enrollment. Viewing of Monitoring Services alerts is available upon Verification.
- Restoration Services: All items under Resolution Services are available upon Enrollment.
You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Oxford Bank, 60 S. Washington, PO Box 17, Attn: Kasasa Protect, Oxford, MI, 48371. Verbal requests should be directed to (248) 628-2533. Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. When cancelling, your then current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution.
Closure of Checking Account:
Should your checking account be closed by you or Oxford Bank any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Your then current month’s account and/or Kasasa Protect fees will not be reimbursed or prorated. The monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination.
(1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law.
(2) Oxford Bank Notice. Oxford Bank shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental.
Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. CSID and Experian are registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc.