Sometimes a traditional loan just isn’t the way to go. If that’s the case, consider an SBA loan for your business financing.
- Competitive Rates
- Lower Down Payments
- Local Processing
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- Refinance debt
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Eastern Michigan
- Helpful loan advisors there to guide you every step of the way
See our SBA Disaster Loan Process Guide (PDF).
Also, see instructions on how to pay your loans online (PDF).