Did you know your home has some cash in its walls? Maybe not literally, but you can turn that equity into ongoing, affordable financing.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Revolving Credit
- Competitive financing for ongoing or seasonal needs1:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you:
- $200 processing fee waived with minimum $500 depository relationship. A Mortgage Subordination Fee may also apply.
- No points
- No prepayment penalty
- No annual fee
- The interest paid may be tax deductible2
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Eastern Michigan
- Helpful loan advisors there to guide you every step of the way
When applying for a loan, it's important to know the basics of credit reporting and scoring — see credit report basics.
Also, learn more about home equity loans on our frequently asked questions page.
1Applicant must carry insurance on the property that secures a Home Equity Line of Credit.
2Consult a tax advisor.