Did you know your home has some cash in its walls? Maybe not literally, but you can turn that equity into ongoing, affordable financing.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Revolving Credit
- Competitive financing for ongoing or seasonal needs1:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you:
- $300 processing fee. A Mortgage Subordination Fee may also apply.
- No points
- No prepayment penalty
- No annual fee
- The interest paid may be tax deductible2
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Eastern Michigan
- Helpful loan advisors there to guide you every step of the way
Upload files to our lending team.
Here’s what you should know about your HELOC (PDF).
View the Application Disclosure (PDF).
When applying for a loan, it's important to know the basics of credit reporting and scoring — see credit report basics.
See instructions on how to pay your loans online (PDF).
Also, learn more about home equity loans on our frequently asked questions page.
These online calculators may help you to do your financial forecasting:
1Applicant must carry insurance on the property that secures a Home Equity Line of Credit.
2Consult a tax advisor.