Important Notice: SBA Fraud Alert
August 17, 2020
SBA Fraud Alert - Malicious Cyber Actor Spoofing COVID-19 Loan Relief Webpage via Phishing Emails
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is currently tracking an unknown malicious cyber actor who is spoofing the Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 loan relief webpage via phishing emails. These emails include a malicious link to the spoofed SBA website that the cyber actor is using for malicious re-directs and credential stealing.
CISA analysts observed an unknown malicious cyber actor sending a phishing email to various Federal Civilian Executive Branch and state, local, tribal, and territorial government recipients. The phishing email contains:
- A subject line, SBA Application – Review and Proceed
- A sender, marked as [email protected][.]gov
- Text in the email body urging the recipient to click on a hyperlink to address:
- The domain resolves to IP address: 162.214.104[.]246
Click here for full details as noted by CISA.
June 19, 2020
New Lobby Hours Effective July 1, 2020
To better serve you, we have adjusted our Lobby Hours to:
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: by appointment only
Thank you for being a valued Oxford Bank customer!