You can turn your phone into a fast, easy, and secure way to pay. Try a free mobile wallet service with your Apple® or Android™ device.
- Available through Apple Pay® or Google Pay™
- Make purchases quickly and securely with your mobile device
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily set up payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
Adding your Oxford Bank Mastercard debit or small business cards to your mobile wallet takes just a few minutes. First, download the corresponding app to your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions!
Android: Google Pay*
- Google Pay Support: https://support.google.com/pay/?hl=en#topic=7625138
Apple: Apple Pay
- Apple Pay Support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204506
*NOTE: Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher
When you use your phone to pay in stores, your mobile wallet doesn't send your actual debit number with your payment. Instead, a virtual account number is used to represent your account information — so your card details stay safe. Plus, your Oxford Bank Mastercard comes with Zero Liability* coverage for added protection against identity theft.
*Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit www.mastercard.us/zeroliability.